We are pleased to welcome you to Al Bassam International Factories L.L.C and hope that your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable and rewarding.
At Al Bassam, we believe that our people play a key role in the success of the business and each employee contributes to achieve our overall aim of delivering the highest levels of customer service and ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction and quality.
The Human Resources Department is intended to support your future growth and enable us to implement good people management practices across the Company. If you want to know more about our Company or enquire about our job vacancies, kindly submit your latest Curriculum vitae to email@example.com
We wish you a successful future with us.
Apply for our Job VacanciesLocation : Ajman & Umm Al Quwain Job Type : Full Time Date : 06/06/2018 Ref . 060618
- Preferably Arabic National, Fluency in English is a must.
- Active, Attentive and strong team player
- In-depth knowledge of UAE Labor Law and HR best practices and Administrative Duties including recruitment, welfare, strategic planning and training.
Car Operations in Charged
- Monitor the company's vehicle and drivers
- Strong and Active personality
- Handles multitask and pressure.
Public Relation Officer
- Male, Arabic National only. Fluency in both written and verbal English is a must.
- Years' of UAE experience in Public Relations. In-depth knowledge of UAE Labor & Immigration Law.
- Computer literate. Good communication skill. Active & strong team player.
- The strong ability to sell. The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Having high degree of self motivation and ambition.
- willing to grow in a competitive environment. UAE driving license.
- Will build relationships, negotiate on price and have a vast understanding of the market.
- Active, strong and professional.
- Have knowledge in UAE market.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transaction by entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statement and other reports.
Internal Editor/ Senior Auditor
- More than 15 years of experience.
- Full time
- Assessing governance, risk metrics and management flaws of a company by analyzing all financial and other data available.
Secretary for Factory
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- Good organization skills & Time management.
- Good communications kills, written and verbal.
- Maintain Databases and filing systems.
- Active and strong personality. Attentive and initiative at work.
Electrician/ Mechanical Engineer
- Must have full knowledge at any electrical and mechanical works.
Fiberglass in Charged
- He will be in charge of the work crew and have total responsibility for the work group.
- Full knowledge on the same field(Water tank manufacturer)
- Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly. Inspect, test or measure materials or products being produced.
- Planning and supervising the work of workers in a variety of routine maintenance and laboring tasks in his section
Site Supervisor in Charged
- Oversee day to day operations of the site during installation of water tank.
- Provide for site safety and security. Devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with customer for installation of water tanks.
- Keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets day by day
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews.
- Provide positive direction to motivate quality performance. Set Project goals and oversee projects to completion.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality. Commnucate with customers regarding products and services.
- Oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems in factories, warehouse, production areas and other businesses
- Make test on existing equipment and determine if components of a system need to be upgraded or replaced
- Check switches, motors, regulators and other parts of an industrial electrical system
- Work on hydraulic, pneumatic and other kinds of system
- Install new Electrical systems. Troubleshoot problems with electrical equipment
- Repair and maintain existing equipment and other basic works.
Hot Press Machine Operator
- Monitor machines for irregularities. Regularly inspect finished products
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and complete minor repairs
- Adhere to all safety standards and regulations.
- Have knowledge for both diesel, petrol, manual and automatic vehicles
- Knows troubleshooting from small car to heavy vehicles
- Knowledgeable regarding mechanical troubleshooting, engine overhauling
- At least basic knowledge regarding electrical troubleshooting.
Blow Molding Engineer
- Must has experience 3 years in blow mold machine minimum capacity 1000 liter.
- Responsible for startup and shut down of machines as needed due to production scheduling, repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams of malfunctions, makes adjustments as necessary.
- Make sure all safety protection is in place on equipment and being used properly
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment. Other duties as assigned.
Blow Molding Operator
- Operate Blow Molding Machine.
- Responsible for visual inspection of production for defects based on standard
- Monitor product for any quality issues.
- Verify that equipment is operating properly. Notify team leader or supervisor
- Adhere to all safety practices. Experience in blow molding 1000 liter and above.